S 400 H
-Built in solid steel, with anticorrosive treatment and coated in high impact polystyrene, it provides greater security, resistance and durability to the set.
Base with anti-slip debris
-Does not require fixing to the floor
Integrated junction box
-Optimizing space inside the office.
Displays the on/off button
-Located on the side of the base of the chair facilitating the access of the professional.
-Wide padding, with lumbar support, mounted on a rigid structure covered with high resistance injected polyurethane, coated with laminated material, seamless, non-toxic and anti-flame. Equipped with a wide padding with Easy fix system for a quick and easy removal of the backrest for sanitization
-Available in 15 colors, being PVC and Leather*. (*optional)
-With 05 colors available. (*optional)
-Articulated patient support arm, foldable at 90º, with internal metal structure.
Joystick foot control:
- Three work schedules
- Return to zero position
- Spit position and return to last position
- Blocking the movements of the chair
- Reflector activation
- Electro-mechanical driven gearmotor with soft start.
- It provides smoothness in the movements.
- Eliminates the sensation of bumps when activated.
- Increases engine life.
- Integrated and low voltage: 24 volts.
- Allows full interface with reflector, equipment and Saevo electronic water unit.
- Greater safety to the patient and the professional.
- Ensures greater durability of components.
-Practicality in the removal of the back of the thorax, facilitating the cleaning and disinfection, through the Easy-Fix system.
Power supply voltage
-127 or 220V ~ 50/60Hz.
-Anatomic, removable, bi-articulated and height-adjustable headrest with anterior, posterior and longitudinal movements and lever lock system
-Accepts left-handed assembly.
with up to 6 terminals:
-Arm with pneumatic lock.
-01 triple syringe.
-02 terminals with spray for high rotation.
-01 terminal without spray for pneumatic micromotor.
01 Electric Micromotor Kit*
01 Kit with Borden terminal with spray*
01 Fiber Optic Terminal Kit*
01 Curing Light Kit*
01 Ultrasound Kit*
01 Jet OF Bicarbonate Kit*
-Articulable and with pneumatic locking, actuated by a button located under the body of the equipment on the side handle providing freedom of movement.
-Progressive for the actuation of the hand pieces in the terminals of the equipment, which allows the control of the speed and with actuation in any point of the pedal.
- Rotating, removable and autoclavable nozzle
- Allows the inclusion of Kit for heated water* in the triple syringe (*optional).
-Smooth, rounded, light and flexible, without grooves or stretch marks.
Support of the tips
-With individual pneumatic drive.
It comes with 2 Trays
-Equipment with large area to accommodate the clinical instruments
-Accompany 2 Trays that facilitate the organization of work instruments in day to day clinical
-In white, with anticorrosive treatment.
-Built in high impact polyethylene.
-Bilateral with pneumatic drive.
-Wide and stable (*optional)
PAD control panel with activation of the chair functions:
-Seating up and down.
-Up and down the back of the chair.
-Position back to zero.
-Negatoscope with light generated by semiconductor devices (LED).
-Programmable vat and scope holder water.
-Spit position and return to last position.
-Negatoscope coupled to the equipment for easy visualization of periapical and occlusal radiographic exams.
-White and uniform LED illumination.
-Technology that performs the disinfection of the internal part of hoses (*optional)
-It features an exclusive approach sensor that automatically triggers the water flow in the spitter, providing greater convenience, comfort for the patient, safety and water savings.
-Deep, removable and with drain for solids retention and coverage to avoid spills.
Filter of debris
-Debris filter located in the body of the water unit, easy to clean and access.
Water flow regulation system
-Allows fine adjustment of water flow.
-01 Venturi Suctor
-01 Vac Plus Suctor*
-01 BV Suctor*
Folding water unit
-Water unit and folding vat in 60º, allowing a wide mobility that allows the auxiliary to approach the operative field.
Cup holder system
-Water heating* for triple syringe (*optional).
Reach arm *
-Range arm with the possibility of including up to three terminals with/without PAD commands (*optional)
-Translucent reservoirs of 1000 ml for: Water from hand pieces and triple syringe.
- Optical system with 1 LED.
- Monofocal for dental use with multi-intensity light, ranging from 8,000 to 35,000 Lux.
- With rectangular light focus, it allows a wide illumination of the operative field minimizing the need of constant repositioning of the focus.
- Head in resistant material with 620° head rotation.
- Bilateral handles in handle shape, with appropriate design for placement of sterile protectors avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- Cold light source: does not generate heat in the operative field.
SIRIUS SENSOR* (*optional)
(the items below belong to the Sirius Sensor line)
- Lighting Technology - LED
- Less energy consumption, it consumes up to 95% less electrical energy than conventional models.
- Does not use light bulbs.
- Longer life of the light source (LED), up to 50,000 hours.
- The reflector is activated by the proximity sensor located at the bottom of the head, avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- The selection of the light intensity is also made through the proximity sensor.
- The reflector has an internal digital electronic system, which is easy and quick to program.
Cold light source
-Does not generate heat in the operating field.
Rectangular light focus
- When properly positioned for illumination of the mouth, it does not generate discomfort in the eye region of the patient.
- Increasing the size of the mouth cavity illumination focus, providing a larger illumination area in the working field.
-Totally innovative with rounded lines, it provides a modern and harmonious look and facilitates handling.
- In resistant material, with 620º rotation. It is lightweight, has high durability and allows ample mobility in various positions.
- New design that presents a more robust body and easy to clean.
- Bilateral handle shape - allows isolation avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- Removable and autoclavable.
- The positioning of the handles makes it possible to choose the position according to the professional's needs.
- Removable, made of resistant and transparent material, protects the optical system against aerosol.
- The office can be configured with one of the versions below:
AVAILABLE IN THE VERSIONS:
Sirius Sensor 3 LEDs
- Optical system with 3 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 10.000, 20.000 and 30.000 LUX
Sirius Sensor 5 LEDs
- Optical system with 5 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 25.000, 35.000 and 45.000 LUX
Sirius Sensor 3x2 LEDs
- Exclusive Yellow light Technology.
- Optical system with 5 LEDs: 3 white LEDs + 2 yellow LEDs.
- Four light intensities - white light: 15.000, 25.000 and 35.000 - LUX and yellow light: 5,000 LUX.
- Allows the use of yellow light during clinical procedures with photoactivated materials, increasing their handling time by inhibiting early polymerization of composite resins and other photoactivated materials.
DENTAL SET S400 H CONFIGURATION
Dental Chair: Syncrus G2 - ANVISA: 10069210062
Water Unit: Syncrus G3 - ANVISA: 10069210063
Delivery Unit: Syncrus G8 HE - ANVISA: 10069210075
Dental Light: Sirius G8 Sensor 3 Leds, Sirius G8 Sensor 5 Leds; Sirius G8 Sensor 5 (3X2) Leds - Anvisa: 10069210069