S 400 H
-Built in solid steel, with anticorrosive treatment and coated in high impact polystyrene, it provides greater security, resistance and durability to the set.
Base with anti-slip debris
-Does not require fixing to the floor
Integrated junction box
-Optimizing space inside the office.
Displays the on/off button
-Located on the side of the base of the chair facilitating the access of the professional.
-Wide padding, with lumbar support, mounted on a rigid structure covered with high resistance injected polyurethane, coated with laminated material, seamless, non-toxic and anti-flame. Equipped with a wide padding with Easy fix system for a quick and easy removal of the backrest for sanitization Available in 22 colors, being PVC, Viscoelastic PVC* Leather* and Ultraleather* (*optional)
-With 10 colors available. (*optional)
-Articulated patient support arm, foldable at 90º, with internal metal structure.
Joystick foot control:
- Three work schedules
- Return to zero position
- Spit position and return to last position
- Blocking the movements of the chair
- Reflector activation
- Electro-mechanical driven BOSCH gearmotor with soft start.
- It provides smoothness in the movements.
- Eliminates the sensation of bumps when activated.
- Increases engine life.
- Integrated and low voltage: 24 volts.
- Allows full interface with reflector, equipment and Saevo electronic water unit.
- Greater safety to the patient and the professional.
- Ensures greater durability of components.
-Practicality in the removal of the back of the thorax, facilitating the cleaning and disinfection, through the Easy-Fix system.
Power supply voltage
-127 or 220V ~ 50/60Hz.
-Anatomic, removable, bi-articulated and height-adjustable headrest with anterior, posterior and longitudinal movements and lever lock system
-Accepts left-handed assembly.
with up to 6 terminals:
-Arm with pneumatic lock.
-01 triple syringe.
-02 terminals with spray for high rotation.
-01 terminal without spray for pneumatic micromotor.
01 Electric Micromotor Kit*
01 Kit with Borden terminal with spray*
01 Fiber Optic Terminal Kit*
01 Curing Light Kit*
01 Ultrasound Kit*
01 Jet OF Bicarbonate Kit*
-Articulable and with pneumatic locking, actuated by a button located under the body of the equipment on the side handle providing freedom of movement.
-Progressive for the actuation of the hand pieces in the terminals of the equipment, which allows the control of the speed and with actuation in any point of the pedal.
- Rotating, removable and autoclavable nozzle
- Allows the inclusion of Kit for heated water* in the triple syringe (*optional).
-Smooth, rounded, light and flexible, without grooves or stretch marks.
Support of the tips
-With individual pneumatic drive.
It comes with 2 Trays
-Equipment with large area to accommodate the clinical instruments
-Accompany 2 Trays that facilitate the organization of work instruments in day to day clinical
-In white, with anticorrosive treatment.
-Built in high impact polyethylene.
-Bilateral with pneumatic drive.
-Wide and stable (*optional)
PAD control panel with activation of the chair functions:
-Seating up and down.
-Up and down the back of the chair.
-Position back to zero.
-Negatoscope with light generated by semiconductor devices (LED).
-Programmable vat and scope holder water.
-Spit position and return to last position.
-Negatoscope coupled to the equipment for easy visualization of periapical and occlusal radiographic exams.
-White and uniform LED illumination.
-Technology that performs the disinfection of the internal part of hoses (*optional)
-It features an exclusive approach sensor that automatically triggers the water flow in the spitter, providing greater convenience, comfort for the patient, safety and water savings.
-Deep, removable and with drain for solids retention and coverage to avoid spills.
Filter of debris
-Debris filter located in the body of the water unit, easy to clean and access.
Water flow regulation system
-Allows fine adjustment of water flow.
-01 Venturi Suctor
-01 Vac Plus Suctor*
-01 BV Suctor*
Folding water unit
-Water unit and folding vat in 60º, allowing a wide mobility that allows the auxiliary to approach the operative field.
Cup holder system
-Water heating* for triple syringe (*optional).
Reach arm *
-Range arm with the possibility of including up to three terminals with/without PAD commands (*optional)
-Translucent reservoirs of 1000 ml for: Water from hand pieces and triple syringe.
- Optical system with 1 LED.
- Monofocal for dental use with multi-intensity light, ranging from 8,000 to 35,000 Lux.
- With rectangular light focus, it allows a wide illumination of the operative field minimizing the need of constant repositioning of the focus.
- Head in resistant material with 620° head rotation.
- Bilateral handles in handle shape, with appropriate design for placement of sterile protectors avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- Cold light source: does not generate heat in the operative field.
SIRIUS SENSOR* (*optional)
(the items below belong to the Sirius Sensor line)
- Lighting Technology - LED
- Less energy consumption, it consumes up to 95% less electrical energy than conventional models.
- Does not use light bulbs.
- Longer life of the light source (LED), up to 50,000 hours.
- The reflector is activated by the proximity sensor located at the bottom of the head, avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- The selection of the light intensity is also made through the proximity sensor.
- The reflector has an internal digital electronic system, which is easy and quick to program.
Cold light source
-Does not generate heat in the operating field.
Rectangular light focus
- When properly positioned for illumination of the mouth, it does not generate discomfort in the eye region of the patient.
- Increasing the size of the mouth cavity illumination focus, providing a larger illumination area in the working field.
-Totally innovative with rounded lines, it provides a modern and harmonious look and facilitates handling.
- In resistant material, with 620º rotation. It is lightweight, has high durability and allows ample mobility in various positions.
- New design that presents a more robust body and easy to clean.
- Bilateral handle shape - allows isolation avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- Removable and autoclavable.
- The positioning of the handles makes it possible to choose the position according to the professional's needs.
- Removable, made of resistant and transparent material, protects the optical system against aerosol.
- The office can be configured with one of the versions below:
AVAILABLE IN THE VERSIONS:
Sirius Sensor 3 LEDs
- Optical system with 3 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 LUX (with variation of +-10%).
Sirius Sensor 5 LEDs
- Optical system with 5 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 LUX (with variation of +-10%).
Sirius Sensor 3x2 LEDs
- Exclusive Orange Technology.
- Optical system with 5 LEDs: 3 white LEDs + 2 orange LEDs.
- Four light intensities - white light: 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 - LUX (with variation of +-10%) and orange light: 5,000 LUX.
- Allows the use of Orange light (orange) during clinical procedures with photoactivated materials, increasing their handling time by inhibiting early polymerization of composite resins and other photoactivated materials.
DENTAL SET S400 H CONFIGURATION
Dental Chair: Syncrus G2 - ANVISA: 10069210062
Water Unit: Syncrus G3 - ANVISA: 10069210063
Delivery Unit: Syncrus G8 HE - ANVISA: 10069210075
Dental Light: Sirius G8 Sensor 3 Leds, Sirius G8 Sensor 5 Leds; Sirius G8 Sensor 5 (3X2) Leds - Anvisa: 10069210069